Nyan Caxx Nyan Caxx

What is this? It's cool & creepy all at the same time.

Animator vs Animation III Animator vs Animation III

Simple, yet brilliant. Creative and very well animated. I didn't think it'd be possible to top the other ones, and yet here this is.

Animator vs. Animation II Animator vs. Animation II

This is even better than the first. Simple and very creative.

Plumber is Missing Plumber is Missing

DAMN...

Every time I got close to one of those goombas and saw her blow them off, I wished that I was one of those goombas (evidence of a job well done, pun intended). That is some freakin' hot shit. I got so hard playing it. Absolutely great game. I'm just LOVING the Fire Flower power-up (also loving when she's nude). Looking forward to an even hotter sequel, if possible.
HINT: An easy way to dodge the goombas for the virgin ending is to right-click, then click 'Play'. You can do this at any time to avoid having to dodge them, that is, if you haven't already blown one off. You can also do this in the second world to avoid all those spinning wheels of fire and lava pits.

iPod Touch-ish iPod Touch-ish

Uuuhhhh...

No offense, but this is rather boring than cool. I mean, I couldn't do it, but it kinda stinks. Please work on it.

Miss.Dynamite VI Swimsuit Miss.Dynamite VI Swimsuit

Perfect

Just 1 more thing for me to do. How do you get them nude?

Best Song Everrr Best Song Everrr

MY GOD!!!!!!

MY EARS!!!!! THEY BLEED!!!!! PLEASE, if THIS is the best thing you can make, then NEVER make another audio submission for the REST OF ETERNITY!¡!¡!¡!¡!

momboom1 responds: